Wednesday, May 12, 2010

.25cal Marauder Review
Another Satisfied Customer - Jim came by yesterday and picked up his .25cal MRod and this morning we received this email from him
"I was actually able to shoot about 40-50 rounds worth JSBs after the storm passed tonight. It was completely calm… no wind.

I had it Zeroed for 30yds in less than the first 8 rounds….I topped it off and moved the trap to 50 yds …. See photosI shot the air gun silhouettes at 50 yds .. Three full clips before POI changed .. Not one miss.Moved the target to 75 yds ….. See photosThen shot the silhouettes at 75 yds until I couldn’t see the crosshairs anymore.I only missed 2 times with the remaining 19 rounds (after shooting a 5 shot group)

My Dad was so impressed that he has asked me to list two of his air guns so he can get one of these…I’m going back up tomorrow to wring it out some more. Not sure why there was one flier in each of the5 shot groups … However, each of the fliers were the FIRST round after topping off at 3000psi.

Thanks again for putting this together for me so fast. Really appreciated.Jim Summers"





No comments:

Post a Comment